ADERISCI AD ALTERNATIVA LIBERTARIA/FdCA

ADERISCI AD ALTERNATIVA LIBERTARIA/FdCA
O SCEGLI NOI O SCEGLI LORO

campagna contro la contenzione meccanica

per giulio

per giulio

lunedì 31 agosto 2015

Trieste bella città

Egregio Compagno Sindaco, I perfectly well understand that a large population cannot abandon it's criminal behavior in short period of time, like parts of US still have, 150 years after the Civil War, flourishing racism, with police on it's front edge. So I didn't expect Italy to be drastically changed from my last visit in 2005, when I was almost killed at port of Bari spending consequently several days recovering in local hospital. But neither I expected treatment received on Friday August 28th, 2015. Returning home I started to feel pleurisy pain like never before, although I had been chosen on the basis of resiliency to NBC contaminants at least 300 in 60000, probably had much tougher selection, and later vaccinated against all chemical and biological poisoning, maybe even nuclear. Knowing this I can hardly imagine average person even surviving 7 short hours in your lovely town. The other thing foreigner have to endure in Italy is common European racism and xenophobia, which in your country have unreproducible peculiarities. One of which is calling people who are Gypsy, and much more often who are not, derogatory ethnonym for that ethnic group as an insult. As a nonitalian, IQ>180 doesn't help there, I simply can't see the poetics of it. I would never call fascist swine Italian, ethnic name for me is always reserved for positive characteristics. Italian is someone who is always overdressed and has impeccable style, likes good food and have perfect taste for music. Gypsy, on the other hand, is a person who loves and appreciates to the utmost her or his freedom, has very generous and wide soul and despises all signs of petit bourgeois symbolism. Some Italians and some Gypsies are bad person but I can't connect using the name of the people as an insult with that fact. Serving with me in 1983 Settore da Confine Murska Sobota was Private Nenadovic, a Gypsy, he passed our usual selection of 300 in 60000, most likely another round of it during training and failed just the last one ~1 in 10000, and he was selected from minute population of something like 50000, my talent pool was much deeper, more than 4 million, therefore they should be genetically superior to us. One day came to visit us Border Section CO maggiore Toplica Gajic ordering several soldiers to bring their boxes to the yard, then pulled a shoe from a box, checked the sole yelling what is this Comrades, are we Gypsies, and that is how much liberty with racial slur can one afford in Balkans without being badly beaten, I responded maybe you are not, but Private Nenadovic and I are, after too short second or two of confusion he kept going on, throwing shoe as it Italian operetta soldier would throw hand grenade, with left hand extended in the direction of the through and actually throwing with right hand, few shoe hits later Private Nenadovic asked me if have noticed that this one is throwing shoes as hand grenades, I said that it occurred to me, after which maggiore Topliza yelled again two of you what are you talking about, I said Private Nenadovic asked me how far flies hand grenade when a soldier throws it, Topliza responded the same as this shoe, at this point Private Sebez of photo model or command platoon, these had perfect facial features, were tall, very intelligent, better educated and more than that cultured, for my purposes militarily useless, just nice people, and he was with us after making something properly sbagliato at command, so Sebez couldn't control his laughter and ran into the building, maggiore Topliza asking where is he gone, I told him he feels the urge, he had to go. After throwing satisfactory number of shoes maggiore Topliza took a hike, exchanging last words with us he notices Private Sebez, turns to him and tells briefly militarily diarrhea, Sebez responded in disbelieve what, do you have diarrhea, no. And I kept calling Sebez for a while Comrade Diarrhea, so if Private Nenadovic was good enough for elite fanteria leggera yugoslava or elite fanteria leggera balkanica he is pretty much good enough for anything in Italy, which makes me even less understand calling people Gypsy as an insult. And, at the end, it is illegal by §§ 1,2 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by UNGA on December 10th, 1948. The defascisication in your town you can start with simple step like erecting a monument to II proletaria popololiberazione brigata d'assalto Dalmazia, the best fanteria leggera outfit, and then the best antifascist fanteria legera outfit, of seconda guerra mondiale which ended it's war path in Trieste suburb of Servola, or to uncover the plaque in memory of Kampfgruppe Panovic, 9 elite fanteria leggera soldiers of FAY who decided to die at age 19 detonating Mura River bridge in Radenci slowing down advance of Warsaw Treaty force that will later occupy Italy, or employing me as defascisication officer, I'll do that Sizif's work for just €1000 a month out of admiration and respect for all Italians who chose not to be fascists in period 1922-2015, or to do anything else, good will matters, nothing else does. I sincerely hope that you will opt to do something about this unhappy set of circumstances, and more than that that I will not have to live through another Friday, August 28th. Distinti saluti. Marin Panovic Sottotenente del Servizio da Confine FAY

Nessun commento:

IX Congresso Nazionale della FdCA

IX Congresso Nazionale della FdCA
1-2 novembre 2014 - Cingia de' Botti (CR)